Monday, December 1, 2008

guess what?


So I figured it was about time we shared our news.... That's right, baby Crane #3 will make his/her debut sometime at the end of May. We're excited to have another baby in the house. The boys came with us to the doctors and William thought it was pretty cool to see the ultrasound. He's convinced that we are having a girl.

Several months ago we were shopping when William explained to me that we needed another baby. You see, James is a big boy and we need a baby brother for him. I asked, "what if it's a girl?" No... it had to be a brother. On several different occasions he told me similar things. Then one day, just for arguments sake, I explained that we already have 3 boys in our family and that I'm the only girl... so we need another girl. Well, that logic struck a chord with him because ever since then we can't convince him otherwise. Hopefully he's not too disappointed if we find out it's another boy! What do you think we'll have? (Take the poll on the side.)

37 comments:

  1. Wow, so many are pregnant lately. Congratulations, I hope you get a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! Congratulations!!! I will hope for a girl for you because I just LOVE girls! Plus, your logic does make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are surely happy that you are part of this incredible bevy of beauties growing your families!! This is soooo fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! So excited for you and your boys. Hoping for a girl for you. They are as fun as it sounds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness...everyone is pregnant..my friends are taking it upon themselves to populate the earth!

    Congrats..I hope its a GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAAHHH! This news makes my day! Can't wait to see what baby number three turns out to be!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Jeanine! I hope you have a girl, they are really fun to dress up. Just watch out for those major mood swings. If it is a boy, I am jealous thinking of all the fun family sports you can play.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wahoo! congrats, you are just a few weeks ahead of me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! What happy news!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 'Tis the season to be pregnant I guess. Everyone seems to be announcing it lately. I KNEW you'd be next. I had a feeling. Congrats.

    I have a ton of blogging to catch up on. I'll be reading yours later, but I had to comment on this now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! number 11 on my list... thats so so exciting! This will be a fun spring summer for us all getting new additions to our families!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woah, crazy news! How will it be to be a mother of 3? What fun to add another little one to your cute family.

    ReplyDelete
  13. no way!!! i am thrilled for you guys! Sure baby #3 will be just as adorable as the first 2...can't wait to meet her someday! (yes, I am as solid as William on this one)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! That is exciting news! And I am looking forward to finding out what baby #3 is...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats! I've been wondering if you might be pregnant. You are good at keeping it a secret for so long! Hope you aren't too sick!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I vote for a girl...Emily is so much fun. I always thought I wanted a boy first, but now I hope we have all girls.

    Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats!! We're expecting too, in the middle of June!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So exciting! Wow...number 3...that is so great! Hopefully you are not too sick since caring for 2 little boys can't be easy. You are amazing! I hope you get a little girl...we shall see soon!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am glad to know it is not a secret, cuz Larry told Rocky who told me and I wasn't sure if I could say anything to you! Congrats-but I have suspected for awhile. I am predicting a boy--all of my friends have 3 boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats! That is so great! I hope you have a great pregnancy, and get a girl this time around! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  21. ! ! ! So exciting!

    Congrats, Neeners!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations!! When you talked about being so tired in one of your other blogs I began thinking that it was possible. I'm excited for you! Good Luck with everything and I can't wait to find out what the sex will be.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yeah! I just know it's going to be a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  24. yeah! congratulations. I thought this announcement might be coming soon. I just had a hunch. Good luck getting a girl! they're so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I want to look at Crystal's blog. can you tall her to invite me?

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm agreeing with Dejah everyone has been sending news of pregnancy. I'm so happy for you. It'll be fun. Hopefully youll have a girl finally to be on your side... but if not you can start a basksketball team...lol jk
    wow, so I check you blog and see Barbara's expecting too. Wow two announcements in one minute. Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats!! I was thinking the other day that you were pregnant and I guess I was right. That is very exciting. I am anxious to hear what you are having. I hope you are feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Yeah...it's good to know i can let it out now. So does william have names picked out too? I'm pretty sure it will be a girl...although I am jealous that you'll give mom the next granddaughter and not me.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats! Wow how exciting! Tis the season to be pregnant for sure. There are so many people right now announcing! Hope it's a girl! :) If not, you can look to Katie on the 3 boys thing.. haha She's a pro :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. YAY! I am so excited for you guys! Congratulations. What do you think, another boy or a girl? Either way, it will be as adorable as your other two. I'll go vote now...=)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congratulations!! I hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  32. well...I just have to say that I'm pretty much the specialist person ever since I was the first one to know your secret...and of course it's going to be a girl!...I just know these things.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congrats on the new baby...maybe I should spill my news too??? (coming to my blog soon)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Congrats!!! New babies are always exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congratulations Jeanine! Very excited for you, we just love having a third (well, for the most part... I'll love it more next year when the other two are in school...) Anyway, congrats, I hope it's a girl!

    ReplyDelete