Sunday, August 7, 2011

Summer's End

As summer rapidly comes to a close we are trying to get everything marked off of our 'to do' list.  A few weekends ago, while our Tulsa cousins were here, we had a great water balloon fight.  The kids had a great time!  Even Lisa got in on the fun.












A big thanks goes to Rich who spent a long time out in the heat filling up those balloons.  (Thankfully they were playing on the trampoline so the balloons didn't pop really easily--making them last a lot longer!)

ps. I think I'm finally done with updates!  My last one can be found here.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanine!
    Looks like great fun on the trampoline!

    I am sorry to hear about the loss of your friend Wes. It's always so hard when people are taken too soon. Did you remember Mr Sawaya at all? He was a teacher and then ASB and activities director at Santiago. The greatest and most positive teacher I knew. He passed away recently to stomach cancer. The kids at the high school have written RIP Sawaya in red cups on the chain link fence and every time I drive by I tear up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun! Thanks for the reminder that we still need to have a water balloon flight before the summer is over. When does school start out there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, school starts the 18th... so we only have a little over a week left!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! She brought halibut and salmon. We had the halibut last week... Mmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun! Wish I could've played water balloon fight too.

    ReplyDelete