Sunday, June 17, 2012

Catch Up: Brisket at the Barn

Phew!  Did you make it through all my wordy, picture-filled California posts?  Good for you!

Wednesday morning we flew back to Oklahoma and didn't arrive until way after bedtime.  Lucky for me the next day was Brisket at the Barn!  (Happy Anniversary to me!) I'm so glad that we were able to make it to one of our favorite town events one last time and say good-bye to friends.






3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to start seeing North Carolina posts. I need to call you sometime and catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That train is awesome. But that clown is kind of scary--I'm surprised the kids aren't running away in terror! Hope things are good. You guys have been some pretty busy bees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather you make me laugh... my boys used to be terrified of Chester. I think it was James. Anyway, that is a scary picture of him... but he's a Piedmont staple! He's at all the town events. And I think that balloon animals trump scary clowns :)

    ReplyDelete