Friday, June 22, 2012

Catch Up: Last visit to the library

The day before we left we took our final trip to our beloved library.  Alex, Henry, and I participated in Mother-Goose-on-the-Loose--one of our favorite activities--while the older boys looked at books and played in the children's area.





We will miss our fantastic librarian who made everyone feel welcome.  And we will miss how homey our tiny little library was.  We will especially miss all the friends that we made there.  If they ever get to missing us they can just visit the children's room--William has left his legacy there.

5 comments:

  1. Kay, that little Henry is too cute for words. I love his happy, intent stare at you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking at that think you put in for the old blog post. Is the baby James? It looks JUST like Henry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your new library has some great programs for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have such wonderful memories of taking my kids to the library...one small town where we lived in California had a small library with a pretty substantial children's section and in the almost two years we lived there, we checked out and read every book in the children's section. I'm sure your new hometown will also have a wonderful library. P.S. I LOVE your pink lemonade blog...such wonderful ideas --even for an old lady like me ;-)

    ReplyDelete