On the menu was hamburgers, homemade fries, fresh fruit and veggies and raspberry lemonade.
We also introduced the theme for the school year: Choose The Right.
This covers so much that we are trying to work on... being kind to brothers, serving, being helpful, talking respectfully, etc. Hopefully the constant reminder to CTR will help!
The boys were pretty excited for this yummy dinner and tradition and seem to be on board for the new school year theme. Hopefully their excitement carries them through the school year.
The boys wore their crowns all night and even when we dropped William off at school the next day!
Yesterday we even got some new CTR rings and "Choose the Right" bands. Everyone was pretty excited about them... and hopefully they prove to be a good reminder. Here's hoping for a good school year and lots of good choices!

You are so cute and creative. Love the crowns! Love the CTR! How fun!! We really miss you guys!!
ReplyDeleteLove your dinner. I think I might have to make crowns next year, because I know Macey would love it! baby steps. :)
ReplyDeleteI love your table cloth...and those cute jars...and that cute boy in the last picture :)
ReplyDeleteGreat theme for the new year!
ReplyDeleteDid you punch the design in those jar lids? Darling! (Miss that adorable little Henry and his infectious smile!)
ReplyDeleteHeath... I ordered those lids online... pretty cute huh?
ReplyDeleteI love this tradition you have! The crowns were a great touch. Your theme goes along with the Primary theme for this year. Great reinforcement!
ReplyDeleteyou are such a fun mom! I've got a lot to learn
ReplyDelete