I've been having fun playing around with it a little bit. Here are a few of my favorite pictures so far.
This is my new favorite face of Henry's. It's just too cute!
Oh he's such a happy little baby.
Alex was picking little purple flowers for me from the tree on the side yard.
Henry is a busy little guy and it's not often that he sits down to play with toys (without a brother--namely Alex--shoving him away.) This was a rare moment.
All the boys in my big bathtub. William made me promise to not put this on Facebook... so I'll just put it on the blog. Shhhh! Don't tell him!
I'm still trying to figure everything out and I'm excited to practice some more. Do you have any tips for me?

Love your pictures! Hope you're having fun taking many more.
ReplyDeleteGood job. I love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteLooks like your getting lots of practice with that new camera! Nice job!
ReplyDelete