Sunday, January 18, 2015

Campout in the Playroom

 Over the Christmas break we set up the little tent in the playroom.  The boys had a secret club going on in there and really wanted to sleep in there.  So we let them one night... just the 3 older boys.  I think they always have fun--most especially because they think we are letting them get away with something.


I went to take pictures of them a little before "lights out".  One of them turned out like this:


I laughed when I saw it and told them they looked like zombies.  Then they wanted to do an actual "zombie" picture.  If you ask me... they don't look much different from each other!


I'm glad that they all get along so well and love spending time together!

2 comments:

  1. Haha they make really good zombies. That is so funny how similar the pictures look.

    ReplyDelete