It's been about a year since we took pictures and I needed new ones for the boys' "school pictures" for the year. We went down to the park in our neighborhood and did a quick shoot. Here are some of my favorites.
William:
James:
Alexander:
Henry:
Lydia:
And here are some of the goofy ones.
I love this one of Henry because he makes this face all.the.time!
In between shots the boys would run around the park.
Just as we were getting back into the car Henry insisted that we get a shot of him holding Lydia (because each of the other boys got to hold her in a picture). Too bad they were both cold and we didn't get a good one.
I just love those! Good job! Lydia looks so sweet sitting there.
ReplyDeleteSo do you take the boys school picture and not buy them through the school?
Amy, I never buy them from the school. Mostly because they are so darn expensive! I usually buy their class picture and get a head shot of them somewhere else. Since I got my camera I just take them myself.
ReplyDeleteWhat a good idea to take them yourself. I love all the photos.
ReplyDeleteLove them too! I almost bought Henry's sweater for Peter..very handsome. And the first silly picture of Henry-doesn't Rich make that face?
ReplyDelete