Sunday, January 18, 2015

New Year's Eve



Since we had a few sickies in our home we decided to forgo our traditional fondue for New Year's Eve. Instead we went for an appetizer dinner: buffalo wings, wontons, eggrolls, lil' smokies, chex mix, pinwheel sandwiches, a veggie tray, and some sparkling cider.




Henry provided the entertainment for the night.




Our boys have yet to find out that people actually stay up until midnight to ring in the New Year.  That's just how I like it.  We allowed them to stay up just a little longer to watch a show and then they were off to bed at a decent hour.

Rich and I stayed up to watch a movie (I already can't remember which one!).


I was surprised that we made it until midnight... Lydia did not (thank goodness!)  Happy New Year!  2015 will be a good one I'm certain.


1 comment: