There are always so many fun activities to do at Christmastime. I love that our last few wards have done a Christmas Breakfast... so much more relaxed! This year they had some fun minute-to-win-it type games for the kids to play.
And of course Santa Claus was there!
We decided to go look at the lights down at the Ethel M. Cactus Garden this year. It's clear on the other end of town but it was fun to see! We also went to our ward "Sharing Christmas" activity as well at the Fitz's Christmas party.
The boys and Lydia all looked nice in their Christmas ties/dress.
The night of Christmas Eve we had our traditional feast and acted out the nativity. It's always fun to see what the boys come up with for their costumes. Our cast included William as the angel, James as Joseph, Alex as a shepherd (complete with light saber staff), Henry as a wiseman, Mom as Mary, Dad as narrator, and Lydia played the starring role as baby Jesus.
Christmastime is so magical--especially with little kids. I'm soaking it all up while I can!
It is magical!
ReplyDeleteI love the matching outfits!
ReplyDeleteI thought Santa was holding a baby doll until I zoomed in:)
ReplyDelete