Tuesday, February 5, 2008

super tuesday


Just a reminder--don't forget to vote today!
and check this out too...

9 comments:

  1. Oh don't you worry....I voted by absentee ballot a few weeks ago. We are going to try to take care of Romney here in Cali!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't vote today, but one of the first things I did out here was register to vote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ONe more thing...don't you just love the excitement of this election? I've never cared so much about the primaries. On both sides.

    ReplyDelete
  4. William and I just got back from voting... hopefully these Okies have their head on straight and vote for Romney.
    Katie... I totally agree. I've never been so excited about a primary in my young voting life. Should be exciting to see what happens tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be voting for Romney after work today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Count two more for Romney in CA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jeanine I saw that you posted your blog on they old freshman ward site. Your boys are adorable!
    April
    scottholtfamily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the shout out~

    amy, in behalf of ryan

    ReplyDelete