I'm oh so behind... but moving is a chore that must be dealt with. And it is summer so fun must be had. All of this leaves very little time for blogging! But I will play catch up a little at a time.
One Saturday in May, after my stake leadership meeting, I neglected my packing duties around the house and took the boys to the zoo one last time. (Actually James had a field trip there later in the month... but the last time as a family). It was a hot day. Our first stop was to the children's area so we could cool off in the stream.
It has been so nice having a zoo pass this past year. We can come see what we want to see and not feel like we have to wear ourselves out trying to get our money's worth! This day was so hot that we ended up going inside to the aquarium. The boys loved looking at all the sea life and I loved not being in the sun!
And since we visited a different part of the zoo than we're used to the boys were picking all sorts of flowers for me. In fact, I was a little worried that we'd get in trouble because they had picked so many! They are such sweet boys...
Friday, June 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I enjoyed reading your blog! What a wonderful sweet mother you are!! You do an excellent job raising your boys! I can't wait to see your new house and hear about your adventures in North Carolina. I miss seeing you around!! Take care! Love ya--
ReplyDeleteI hope they have fun things to do near you in North Carolina. You really did have a fun zoo in OK. I love that your boys picked flowers for you!
ReplyDelete